The Serbian Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology invites you to the Course on Modern Contraception, Belgrade, April 18-19, 2021
Health care providers from all countries are welcomed.
Venue: Hotel ZIRA, Belgrade, Serbia
Registration Fee: 250 €
Credits: ESC Certificate and DAGS CME credits will be issued
Accommodation: Single room 87€, Double room 98€ at hotel Zira (breakfast, dinner, VAT, insurance and city tax are included)
The number of participants is limited.
Welcome to the ESC advanced training course
This advanced training course offers an opportunity to innovate knowledge of modern contraceptive methods and enable clinical consultation on contraception, including difficult and complex cases. It uses the ESC training improvement programme and related tools that are complementary to the WHO teaching course (www.fptraining.org). More details about the content of this advanced training tool can be found on the website of ESC https://escrh.eu/education/training-improvement-programme/
- CHC sessions 1-4: Pharmacokinetics / detailed risk history/understand VTE and ATE risk; balance risks / benefits
- IUD sessions 1-4: Types/ efficacy / impact on bleeding / PID risk/adverse events /manage pain during insertion/adolescents
- POC sessions 1-4: Pill, implant, injection. Characteristics/ bleeding pattern / managing adverse events/ understand the difference to CHC
- Male and female sterilization: Understand and learn to counsel
- Medical condition 1-4: Learn how to advise women with HIV / depression/ breast cancer BRCA 1,2 / obesity/ after VTE / anorexia/ positive family histories / migraines/disabilities
- Workshops: ENJOY to exercise your knowledge in group work during 4 workshops with complex cases